Monday, January 16, 2006

The Dark Side of the Sun - Terry Pratchett

For a change, this is a futuristic Pratchett. It may also be my least favorite Pratchett book.

A boy named Dom is predicted by probability math to find the Joker's world. Many people try to kill him and it doesn't work. He find the Joker's world but not at all where anyone thought it was. On the way, he turns green.

Could you tell I didn't much like this book? It was much less funny and less interesting than standard Terry Pratchett. It kind of made me sad. It doesn't help that I read most of it while waiting in Emergency with my husband.

Maybe since I've written it here, I might remember not to read it again.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 a.m., Blogger rohit said...

Must be an enjoyable read The Dark Side of the Sun by Terry Pratchett. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and orignal, this book is going in by "to read" list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home